Why integrate social media and public relations?
Social media by itself is useless.
Social media integrated with your public relations, communications, branding, lead generation and marketing efforts is gold.
If Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Digg, StumbledUpon, Buzzed, Hubpages, Squidoo, Wikipedia and others have your head spinning, you’re not alone.
Most companies are having trouble keeping track of the names let alone their social media marketing strategy, if they have one at all.
But social media marketing shouldn’t be executed in a vacuum. It’s not an end, but rather a means to an end.
Here are the benefits of using Firecracker for your social media marketing:
- tight integration with your other marketing channels and messages
- complete automated management
- reach grassroots influencers and prospects
- improve your company’s share of voice and brand image
- rapidly modify messaging or promotions as needed
- unify your PR, marketing, SEM and Social media marketing under one agency
“Firecracker used social media to help us generate customer signups in our first year in a manner that fit within our budget. We couldn’t be more pleased with the ability they’ve given us to interact with our community.”
D.A, Box Baseball
Contact us today to learn more about how to integrate social media marketing with your current efforts.