PR is the new SEO.
Forget what you know about SEO from a few years ago.
The time of trying to “game” Google is over.
If you want to build a lasting advantage that makes sure your competitors will never overcome you, you need public relations to boost your search engine optimization efforts.
The reason is simple: PR gets you mentions and backlinks from media sites that have very high Domain Authority and trust to Google.
We can also manage your entire online marketing paid campaigns: Google AdWords, Facebook Ads, Instagram Ads, retargeting. It’s a headache to deal with this all yourself. Let us handle it so you can get on with your business.
Contact us today to talk about your SEO and SEM needs.
Here’s what we do for you in SEO:
SEO Phase 1
- Understanding of business goals and web goals
- Complete website SEO audit
- Brainstorm list of potential keywords prospects would use
- Keyword research on related search terms & monthly search volumes
- Manual search of each short-listed term to estimate ranking difficulty
- Finalized list of proposed target keyword phrases
- Write new Title and Description meta tags
- Edit new copy to ensure SEO keyword optimization
- Ensure tracking code in place for Google Analytics
- Decide on “conversions” and “goals”, integrate into GA for tracking
- Update HTML and XML sitemaps
SEO Monthly Ongoing Tasks
- Keyword research for each next level of webpages
- New Title and Description meta tags for each set of webpages
- Revised copy or copy suggestions
- Optimize for long tail keyword searches
- Analyze target pages for improved optimization
- Write new title and description meta tags
- Provide copy suggestions and write revised copy for optimization
- Link building opportunities to improve link profile
- Provide written monthly report and analysis
- Conduct call to review data, recommendations & to confirm action items/next steps